Reiki is a gentle, loving, and ancient modality. It clears the pathway for universal life force energy to flow freely for a person’s highest intention for themselves and others.
Reiki is a form of energy healing that originated in Japan. The word "Reiki" is made up of two Japanese words: "rei," which means "universal," and "ki," which means "life force energy." Reiki is based on the idea that an unseen life force energy runs through all living things and is responsible for our health and well-being. Reiki practitioners believe they can tap into this energy to promote healing.
Reiki is said to be helpful for many conditions, including stress, anxiety, pain, and fatigue. Some people also use it to promote overall wellness. Although there is no scientific evidence to support the claims made about reiki, some people report feeling more relaxed and balanced after receiving treatment.
There are many benefits to receiving Reiki:
- Promotes harmony and balance
- Creates a state of deep relaxation which may help one to release stress
- Dissolves any energetic blocks being held in the body
- Promotes natural balance between mind, body, and spirit
- Assists your body in supporting your immune system
- Promotes a feeling of grounding and centeredness
- Supports a good night’s sleep
- Accelerates the body’s ability to return to its natural state
- Supports healing on all levels
- Supports one in the process of releasing outdated emotions, thoughts, and beliefs
- Compliments all other modalities
- Reiki is for everyone!
*The Reiki practitioner does not diagnose, treat, or cure. The practitioner is the facilitator of Reiki energy for the client, It is up to the individual to choose to receive this energy and healing.
Many are finding Reiki to be a valuable part of their self-care. At the very least, one will feel more relaxed and better able to focus on what is important to accomplish.
Sue & Leslie are available by appointment. They love offering Reiki sessions and, depending on a client’s need, will often incorporate crystals and sound therapy, along with other Reiki modalities within the Reiki session.
To obtain more information and/or schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can text or call 862-222-4268.