Rev. Sue Freeman - Cofounder of Blossoming Into Light
Rev. Sue Freeman is the co-founder of Blossoming into Light. In 2017, she formed a partnership with Rev. Leslie Treloar. Their life purpose is to serve those who are looking to learn self-mastery and become more of their unique and divine self.
Sue’s experience includes being founder and owner of The Art of the Heart which she ran from 2009 to 2017. Her previous experience was in the corporate world working in Human Resources. In 1995, Sue began to open up spiritually and became interested in Reiki. Over the years, she has attended many classes and training.
They include, but are not limited to, psychic development circle, crystal therapy, sound therapy, Reiki and Shamballa Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy and Color Therapy. She attended the Esoteric School of Healing where she completed their Healer’s Path program. Sue became an Ordained Minister and performs weddings and blessing ceremonies, is a Certified Empowerment Coach and has attended training in Aromatherapy.
Sue has a passion for essential oils, energy healing, teaching as well as the creative arts and combines a variety of modalities in her work. She also has a passion for building community and helping others make connections to their highest potential while discovering, exploring, expanding and growing in their spiritual and life journey. Sue believes in community, unity and collaboration with other like-minded individuals and fosters this in others.
Some of Sue’s offerings include:
- Energy Healing with Aura Balancing, Reiki, Shamballa Reiki, IET, Crystal Therapy, Sound Therapy, Aromatherapy
- One-on-One Mentoring and Coaching with Aromatherapy, Psychic Development, Empowerment and more.
- Psychic, Spirit and Akashic Readings
- Classes in Crystals, Essential Oils, Psychic Development, Reiki, Energy Healing and more.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Sue at 908-879-3937 or through our contact page. Please feel free to browse our website for specifics on services, products and classes.
Rev. Leslie Treloar - Cofounder of Blossoming Into Light
Rev. Leslie Treloar is the co-founder of Blossoming into Light. In 2017, she formed a partnership with Rev. Sue Freeman. Their life purpose is to serve those who are awakening to their unique and divine self.
Leslie has been studying a variety of modalities and spiritual practices for most of her life. Her journey began in her twenties. Over the past six years, she has focused on developing her intuitive gifts along with training in Reiki, IET, Oneness Blessings and energy therapies such as sound, crystal and color.
In 2015, Leslie began teaching classes in psychic development, Reiki, Chanting and Meditation as well as essential oils. One of her passions is teaching psychic development. She loves to hold the space for her students as they learn how to trust, develop their gifts and become more of their authentic selves.
Leslie was introduced to essential oils in 2012, which have become a huge part of her lifestyle. Essential oils have helped support all areas of her life and she loves to share and teach about them. Leslie became a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist in 2017 and continues to study and share the powerful benefits of these amazing oils.
- Leslie is available for Flower and Intuitive Card Readings. She draws on her emphatic and clairvoyant abilities to share light, love and clarity. She connects to the energy radiating through the flower to give guidance to her clients. Leslie brings in the energy of color. Color has a vibration that resonates with her and her clients providing the guidance to assist them in moving forward.
- Leslie offers energy healing sessions providing a comforting atmosphere for her clients to access their own innate healing abilities. Utilizing tools such as tuning forks, Integrated Energy Therapy, Reiki, Crystals and Essential Oils, she is able to assist her clients in finding balance.
- She facilitates a Chanting and Meditation Circle. Chanting is a powerful tool for clearing, centering and letting go of stress.
- Leslie offers mentorship programs for groups and individuals in psychic and spiritual development, aromatherapy and self-mastery.
She can be reached at 908-879-3937 or via our contact page. For more information, feel free to explore our website for details on our mentorship programs, classes and services.